HEALTH & HYGIENE AT MATAKANA CINEMAS, Matakana Cinemas
HEALTH & HYGIENE AT MATAKANA CINEMAS
hand sanitisers & hygiene protocols
- We have installed alcohol based hand sanitiser units in our foyers and near cinema entrances for everyone’s use.
enhanced processes cleaning
- Our cinema team have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high traffic areas and commonly-touched surfaces throughout the day. This includes but is not limited to: tables, door handles, counters, railings, benches, and EFTPOS terminals.
- We have increased the frequency of our bathroom checks and spraying disinfectant on all surfaces.
- Staff will frequently washing their hands throughout their shifts with soap and paper towels.
- As always, staff are washing their hands before and after handling food, as well as increasing the frequency of which they wash their hands throughout the day.
- If staff are feeling unwell they have been advised to stay home and consult Healthline and we will follow their advice.
contactless purchasing encouraged
- We encourage ticket purchases to be made in advance via our website's V-Tix system: www.matakanacinemas.co.nz
- If purchasing on site, we are still talking cash payments but it is our preference for you to use contactless payment whenever possible.
personal health policy & SELF-ISOLATION
- If you have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 you will need to self-isolate for 14 days from the date of contact.
- Self-isolation is an effective precautionary measure to protect those around you – your family, friends, colleagues – from contracting COVID-19. It means taking simple, common-sense steps to avoid close contact with other people as much as possible, like you would with the seasonal flu virus. We know it’s a stressful time, but taking these measures will help protect you, your family and all of New Zealand from COVID-19 and other common infectious diseases.
- We encourage our patrons to stay home and self-isolate if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- It is important to us to keep you and our community safe and we appreciate your understanding.